The Ultimate Emotional Intelligence Training
INTRODUCTION OF COURSE
Emotions are not unified. They can not, and should not be classified based on the nature of the emotion, but its intensity. The frustration you feel when you spill a cup of coffee can not be compared, in terms of intensity, to the frustration you feel when you lose a friend or a partner.
Now is your chance to achieve what most people can’t: Emotional Intelligence.
Join us on this journey of self identification and healing, join us on the journey where everything that is going on in your life, and in your mind will now make sense, join us on a journey where we will help you conquer everything that’s standing between your emotions and your success.
What you will be learn
- Achieve Proper Emotional Intelligence To Build Healthy Neural Structures And Networks – Control And Manage Your Memories And Traumatic Experiences
- Manage And Control Your Mental Health Problems And Your Unwanted Personality Traits – Learn How Your Brain Works And How You Can Easily Control It
- Understand Your Memories And Their Subliminal Effect On Your Daily Life – Learn How To Control, Erase And Control Bad Memories
- Understand And Apply Emotional Intelligence Principles In Your Daily Life To Ensure Effective Self Regulation And Control
Who takes this Course?
- People who want to master emotional intelligence
- People who want to understand what emotional intelligence is and how to use emotional intelligence to their advantage
- People who want to understand how musical therapy can help boost their cognition
- People who want to understand the science behind emotional intelligence
- People who want to learn how to control and manage mental health problems using Neuroscience
- People who want to learn how to control and change their memories
- People who want to learn how to control and change their personality
- People who want to rewire their brain to their advantage
- Noah Merriby
- Lectures 59
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 17
- Assessments Self