Overview of Course:
The course “Research Methods in Psychology” is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the scientific methods used in psychological research. The course will cover both qualitative and quantitative research methods and will explore various approaches to collecting and analyzing data.
Course Outcome or Course Objectives:
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of research methodology in psychology
- Identify different types of research designs and their applications
- Develop research questions and hypotheses
- Select appropriate data collection techniques for different research designs
- Analyze and interpret data using statistical analysis
- Communicate research findings effectively in written and oral formats
Who Takes This Course:
This course is intended for undergraduate students pursuing a degree in psychology or related fields. It is particularly relevant for students who plan to pursue graduate-level study in psychology or conduct research in academic or non-academic settings.
Students should have a basic understanding of psychology and research methods. Prior completion of an introductory course in psychology is recommended but not required.
This course is free of cost. Certificate cost 500 Rs. Contact your course instructor for a certificate.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English, Urdu, Hindi
- Students 48
- Assessments Self