- Diagnosis Tools
- Medication Information
- Brief Knowledge
INTRODUCTION OF COURSE
Panic disorder is a type of anxiety disorder. It causes panic attacks, which are sudden feelings of terror when there is no real danger. You may feel as if you are losing control.
Panic attacks can happen anytime, anywhere, and without warning. You may live in fear of another attack and may avoid places where you have had an attack. For some people, fear takes over their lives and they cannot leave their homes.
If you are a student of psychology or professional and want to learn more about the panic disorder from beginner to advanced level. This series of course is for you.
- After taking the course, you will be able to better understand the panic disorder.
- Learn techniques to quickly prevent and stop a panic attack.
- Understand what causes a panic disorder.
- Learn how to give first aid to panic clients.
- Difference between anxiety, panic attack, and panic disorder.
- Learn how to diagnose, assess and treat panic disorder clients.
Who takes this Course?
- Students of Psychology
- Be motivated to control symptoms of panic disorder.
- Be able to practice techniques consistently.
This course is free of cost. Certificate cost 500 Rs. Contact your course instructor for a certificate.
How to Take and Start the Course
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 04 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English, Urdu
- Students 58
- Assessments Self