- Diagnosis Tools
- Medication Information
- Brief Knowledge
INTRODUCTION OF COURSE
Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease your ability to function at work and at home.
- After taking the course, you will be able to better understand the major depressive disorder.
- Understand what causes a major depressive disorder.
- Learn how to give first aid to major depressive clients.
- Difference between grief, sadness, and depression.
- Learn how to diagnose, assess and treat clients with depressive disorder.
Who takes this Course?
- Students of Psychology
- To gain knowledge about depressive disorder
- To enhance professional skills
- To improve diagnostic skills.
- To improve assessment.
- To enhance your treatment plan.
- To gain insight into medication
- Get professional certificate
- After completion of this course, you will be able to qualify for level 2.
- Be motivated to control symptoms of panic disorder.
- Be able to practice techniques consistently.
This course is free of cost. Certificate cost 500 Rs. Contact your course instructor for a certificate.
How to Take and Start the Course
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 04 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Urdu, Hindi
- Students 23
- Assessments Self