INTRODUCTION OF COURSE
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapeutic treatment that helps people learn how to identify and change destructive or disturbing thought patterns that have a negative influence on behaviour and emotions.
Cognitive behavioural therapy focuses on changing the automatic negative thoughts that can contribute to and worsen emotional difficulties, depression, and anxiety. These spontaneous negative thoughts have a detrimental influence on mood.
- After taking the course, you will be able to better understand About CBT.
- Learn processes and techniques to implement the CBT.
- Understand when and why CBT use for Treatment.
- Historical insight of CBT
- Practical examples of Depression and Anxiety
Who takes this Course?
- Students of Psychology
- Be motivated to control symptoms of panic disorder.
- Be able to practice techniques consistently.
Yes, After Successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate.
How to Take and Start the Course
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Self